When Hannah reached out to me in February asking if I wanted to be on her podcast, Everyone Wins, I got so excited! I had recently found her podcast, and had just listened to her episode “The 10 Things That Surprised Me Most About Owning a Business”. Hannah is also a photographer and owner of La Vie En Rose Photographers, and she wanted to talk to me about outsourcing. As you know, I LOVE talking about outsourcing and have discussed this topic on a few podcasts, and even summits.
Listen To The Episode:
How To Prepare Your Wedding Business to Outsource
The theme of outsourcing and hiring has become a common question I get asked, especially in this post-pandemic world. Weddings are happening again (yay!) but it also means that a lot of wedding pros are overwhelmed (boo!). But the great thing is that you can outsource SO many tasks in your wedding business.
As Hannah outlined in the episode, “ As your business grows, so do your responsibilities. If you want to continue growing and scaling your business without burning out or working around the clock, at some point you need to outsource. But where do you even start? Thankfully, there are professionals and businesses who specialize in helping you with this very thing – they will do the tasks you don’t want to do so that you have more time in your life to do the things you DO want to do.”
In this episode I cover:
- How to prepare your business to outsource.
- What a VA is (and the different types!)
- Why outsourcing is so important for creatives and wedding vendors.
- What are tasks you can outsource (and what you need to keep in-house)
- How to outsource common tasks like Social Media, Blogging, and Admin.
- And how outsourcing can contribute to having your best and most fulfilled life!